Monday, February 15, 2010

blog hater!!

So, I haven't blogged in a while, here goes, I'm down...13lbs :)  I had to check before I actually posted it. Ha ha!  I didn't think it would make that much of a deal but my pants are getting longer, not better in the waist, but since my thighs and "hips" have gone down my pants are getting longer.  Which in turn, makes them all slushy 'cause of the snow.  Which ISN'T a complaint ha ha, it's a statement... :)

So... I have a couple things I'd like to touch on.  First one, I've been swimming right?  It's so relaxing, however it's also made me realize that the car accident I had a few years back didn't just leave me with less short term memory, it also damaged my right shoulder and my left hip.  I guess I didn't realize it before because I never had to do the motion that would be needed to do the front crawl.  I only thought of it recently because I've been doing the..... breast stroke *tee hee* every time I've swam, the one time I tried to do the front crawl I stopped 'cause I didn't want to put my face in the water.  Then I tried again and I just couldn't do the motion and went under water anyway.  I cannot rotate my shoulder properly to do that stroke.  Now it's hurting actually so I've been trying to stretch it out.  The swimming was helping though :)  Now about my hip, it's only the left hip so...  when I try and do the breast stroke *tee hee* my left leg won't kick out like it's supposed to, it just kicks up and down.  So... long story short, my strokes are mildly retarded.  However I'm swimming with people who have had hip and knee replacements or have what appear to be bathmats on their backs and chests.  SEX EEEEE!

OH!  Speaking of that.  The other day I was at the pool and when I walked out from the change room I thought it was men's night because I was the only female until I noticed one small korean woman in the hot tub.  I'm looking around and all these men are there together, like 14 men, it was nuts.  And they were all yelling to eachother in like, Armenian or some language.  Anyway, I got in and I'm swimming away, I was actually having a really rough go of it that night unfortunately, the shoulder was so tense.  Anyway, so I decided to take a break in the shallow end and try and stretch it out.  So I'm in the shallow end on my knees doing stretches to my arms and legs and this man in his like late 40's in a speedo and hairy everywhere, with his gold chains, walks past me and looks down my bathing suit top.  DISGUSTING!  I almost lost it, like he was just... gross about it.  Anyway, he gets out and all his guys in the pool are chuckling away so I picked up my pride and got out of the pool.  Seriously?  Come on guy!  Anyway, I left feeling dirty.  Even after my shower.

Second thing I want to mention, I HATE the name of my blog.  That's what you get for rushing something.  When something comes into my head though, I can't think of anything else.  Anyway, I don't actually love food at all ha ha!  I am however, 55 points over for my week already! :s  It was family day today and we baked and had 2 HUGE dinners this weekend and my goodness!!  I also had burgerking on the way home from a concert.  Terrible idea.  So... I'm going to have to swim 3 nights this week, throw in some yoga, and cut out a few points every day.  BLAST!  Ha ha!

No comments: