Well this weekend was a bit of a gong show, stayed within my points, only used a couple of my flex points so... I guess it's alright. I still can't help but feel guilty though. I had wendy's but I tried to stay on the healthy side having the chili 'cause of the beans and the fiber, and I had water but I had a burger, but I put all the veg on it (even tomatoes and I HATE tomatoes). So... I don't know, guilt ridden, but whatever, they say to leave room for splurges, and I did so let's move past this shall we?
Well my best friend came over today. She's in this super intensive program where she had to move away for a year and I rarely get to see her. It's REALLY hard 'cause we lived together before she left so, to go from seeing her every single day for hours and hours to like once a month, if that... it's difficult. The program is AMAZING and is doing a lot of good in her life so I never tell her how hard it is for me to have her gone. I don't want her to be upset that I'm upset while she's away doing this amazing thing. Anyway, she was late 'cause of a HUGE traffic jam and then we just vegged in my room and chatted for two hours which felt like 10 minutes. It's so sad to see her go but....... only 5 more months! Then she's back!
Oh, today I had the thai noodle smart ones. I was running late and asked my mom to throw some fruit and a smartones and a yogurt into my lunch bag for me. All 'cause my clothes weren't dry!!! I saw the smart ones go into my lunch bag and was expecting tomato sauce. When I pulled it out I was like, ahhhh thai!! Now, thai and I are okay, but I have to REALLY want thai for me to enjoy it so... as it was in the microwave for 4.5 mins I was trying to talk myself into actually eating it. Finally I decided, you have nothing else, and you don't want to buy anything for lunch from the cafe. Mostly 'cause I can't afford it because I need to buy groceries for my family. Anyway, so I sat down, and let's be honest, it looked DISGUSTING. I sat there for a long time just stirring it around and around, then finally I got up the courage to try it. It was actually pretty good. I kept eating it and actually enjoyed most of it. I'd eat it again, so I went to the superstore after work to pick up, Skinny sticks (P.S. Maui Wowie BBQ sticks are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!) and I picked up a few more smart ones I didn't have, like a pizza one, another like asian inspired one and one that I enjoyed before, the ziti one, and another thai one. :)
Tonight for dinner I had a lean cuisine spaghetti carbonara, they were on sale when I was picking up OJ for my pops so I just grabbed it and Lasagna. It's convenient because they actually have the WW points on the side I figured out after pulling it out of the freezer. The carbonara (6 points) was delish!
I also tried the Smart ones strawberry short cake this past weekend, it was also really good, however the cooking time is off and the middle stays frozen and I didn't like that 'cause the texture was off. I'll have to fiddle with my microwave to get it to the right consistency. As for desserts I still have chocolate cake to try. I'm not a HUGE chocolate fan however when I have the odd craving for chocolate, I would take your arm off to get the chocolate out of your hand so... ha ha ha! Sad I know, however humorous 'cause it doesn't happen to often. The worst one was I had a brutal craving for chocolate so I searched the ENTIRE house for chocolate and couldn't find anything and started crying and lying on the floor ha ha, then it passed and I was fine. How pathetic is that? :) That was years and years ago though.
I'm pretty pooped so I think I'll head to bed. I really need to pick up my working out. I need pointers to jump start my willingness to work out. Any suggestions? Anyone?
Monday, January 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment